Code Of Conduct
The simple rules of thumb are to keep on-topic and be respectful of others, but to be clear we thought it useful to spell out acceptable conduct.
Our website is designed to offer a valuable combination of interaction and information. We want people to have a good experience when they are here. Anything that supports this aim is encouraged, provided it does not violate the following code of conduct.
By using this site, you agree that you will not post, publish or submit any of the following material:
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person (plagiarism, or passing off other people’s material as your own) or copyright material not referenced or acknowledged. If you have questions about how to reference or acknowledge someone else’s work, please just ask.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email etc.) of other users.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images. Use your discretion here.
- Material that defames abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Any material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them will not be tolerated.
- No Flaming; there is a difference between voicing a legitimate concern or grievance and simply badmouthing or some other form of written abuse. These types of attacks will be deleted immediately and user will be warned, and possibly suspended.
- Posts or other material deemed inappropriate by site administrators will be deleted immediately, and user will be warned. Users who violate these policies a second time may lose their account permanently.
- Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of Administration.
- All users are required to provide a valid email address.
- Any person actively using this site is agreeing to these rules, regardless of whether they have been read or not.
If you are unhappy about anything which you see anywhere on our site, please do let us know at Lennymelnick@gmail.com