- There will be a huge Garage Sale if Toronto continues to falter
- Ryan Braun to Dodgers is heating up and the Giants may be in the mix as well
- Matt Adams in left field wont work as Cards defense if failing
- Jose Quintana had four scoreless innings after giving up five runs in the 1st.Give Quintana more time
- Spring training day games may be hurting players in night games.Robinson Cano is hitting .333 in the day games and .175 at night
- I say Buster Posey plays more 1st base and Brandon Belt moves to LF, to protect Posey’s health
- Im going with Jeremy Jeffress as new Texas Closer
- I dont believe Antonio Senzatela can help you win Fantasy Baseball
- Lance Lynn is DL bound – his velocity was down last night and he didn’t look good
- Jake Thompson or Zach Efflin will take the spot of Clay Buchholz
- Scooter Gennett will not get regular playing time until Zach Cozart is dealt
- Drew Storen has been my best pickup, with one win and one save
- Get Archie Bradley now, before he is named Arizona Closer
- Joaquin Benoit was only named the closer to increase his trade value
- Jerad Eickhoff will emerge as a top tier pitcher – His strikeout rate continues to rise
- Adam Wainwright gave up the lead three times last night, Time to worry
- Tyler Glasnow should be sent to Triple-A. He needs more work!!
- Eugenio Suarez is still a sleeper. He will hit 20 homers and steal 10+ bases
- Alex Cobb reached 100 pitches for the first time since 2014 – Tampa’s selling price just went up.
- Kolten Wong is batting .200, but now he is also making defensive errors. He should be sent down to Triple-A
- Josh Bell looks bad at the plate, Jose Osuna may be an option
- Blake Treinen looks shaky, Koda Glover may be next
- Byron Buxton must be moved from the number three spot in the lineup. He can’t hit breaking balls.
- Jarret Parker is 0-10 with six strikeouts, and may lose time to Mac Williamson if he doesn’t start hitting.
- Pablo Sandoval has been good at the plate and excellent manning third base
- If Sam Dyson will be replaced by Jeremy Jeffress as Texas closer,
- Jameson Taillon was the second pick in the 2010 Amatuer Draft, right behind Bryce Harper and 11 picks ahead of Chris Sale. Taillion will show his value this year
- Gary Sanchez will be removed as the Yankees #2 Hitter. He has a middle of order mentality
- Gregory Bird has been treating his injured ankle with ice but his ankle is not the reason he will be a disappointment
- Dylan Bundy will have a breakout this season thanks to his slider
- Adam Frazier is a good waiver wire pick in deep leagues
- Alex Cobb looks good and this means his trade value will rise
- The Royals look like they have already given up on the 2017 season
- Cole Hamels does not appear to be an elite pitcher any longer. His last six starts in 2016 produced an ERA close to seven, and yesterday he was mediocre
- Mitch Haniger has been overhyped
- Greg Holland is throwing 95 MPH and is the Rockies Closer
Ben Zorbrist sat on the bench yesterday, and will lose AB’s this year
- Cody Allen struck out Jurickson Profar, Roughned Odor and Joey Gallo to get the save. Allen is the Cleveland Primary closer (Lenny thinks you don’t already know this, apparently)
- Speculate on Tom Wilhelmsen to be the Arizona Closer if Fernando Rodney fails
- Andrew McCutchen’s three strikeouts worry me
- Zack Greinke needed 93 Pitches to get through five innings. This is worse than losing velocity..
- Khris Davis hit two homers, 2016 is no fluke
- Blake Treinen got Giancarlo Stanton to pop out, then he struck out Justin Bour and Marcel Ozuna..The kid is for real
- Dallas Keuchel dominated by throwing low in the strike zone to induce weak contact. Keuchel is back!
- Nomar Mazzaro batted third, which increases his Fantasy value if he stays there
- Cesar Hernandez and Freddy Galvis looked good and both hit home runs. Don’t worry about J.P. Crawford stealing anyone’s playing time.
- Santiago Casilla got a lucky save and didn’t look good. Don’t expect miracles
- Jeanmar Gomez looked shaky getting a save. Hector Neris is waiting
- Greg Holland got Ryan Braun to hit into a double play for a good save!
- Steven Souza Jr is managing his strikeouts and may emerge as a good player
- Blake Snell will not be a useful pitcher as
- Jeff Samardzija cannot pitch and only has a fastball. Vs Az he threw 6 breaking pitches
- Brandon McCarthy was impressive and efficient against the Padres.He is a good waiver pick
- Trea Turner cannot hit left handed pitching and will bat under .300
- Drew Storen will get over 10 saves this year even though his velocity is way down
- I’m beginning to think Maikel Franco will not have the star year many predicted
- Jason Heyward is showing signs of life getting two hits Thursday
- Byron Buxton continues to look over matched against breaking balls
- Sean Doolittle came into the game in the 9th inning, while Santiago Casilla was brought in the eighth. Doolittle will get 10- 15 saves at least